High blood pressure causes. What is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure or hypertension has become a major disease and is spreading across the country. Where people are becoming modern, you are getting this disease fast. This increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and even rectal disease.
The pressure of blood flow in your blood vessels falls on different organs. Normal blood pressure should be 120/80 mm Hg.
Normal blood pressure levels also increase with age. That’s why you must have your blood pressure checked once every three to four weeks.
Regular exercise to reduce high blood pressure, moderate meals, low salt intake, and efforts to remove excess skin around the abdomen are successful. Blood pressure can also be controlled with meditation and meditation.
Start drinking more water to avoid BP
Garlic is a very helpful household remedy in fixing blood pressure.
Doing cardio always keeps blood pressure under control.
When the pressure in the arteries of the heart increases, the blood has to apply more pressure to supply it to the organs, this is called high blood pressure.
If you want to avoid high BP, start drinking more water. It flushes out excess salt from the body.
Stop drinking alcohol and smoking
Alcohol raises your blood pressure fast. That is why the drinker gets more heart stroke. People with high BP should not drink or smoke.
Garlic is a very helpful household remedy in fixing blood pressure. They do not allow blood clots to form. And controls cholesterol.
Tomatoes will give you the necessary vitamins as well as prevent fatty acids from accumulating in the blood vessels.
Exercise every day
Exercising daily, especially cardio, always keeps blood pressure under control. You should go every day for running or jogging.
Blood pressure is not always the same, sometimes normal and sometimes high or low. Normal blood pressure 150/50 mm.
Normal blood pressure levels also increase with age. That is why blood pressure must be measured once in three to four weeks.
Patients with high blood pressure also have fluctuations in their blood pressure as they take their doctor’s medicine. If it is 150/50 ml. If it is more persistent then it is considered as high blood pressure. Some people give it 150/20 ml. Counts.
However, that belief is outdated. Excessive blood pressure is considered dangerous if it is constantly high. Therefore, it should be measured regularly. And if it stays high it should be remedied.
Regular exercise, moderate meals, low salt intake, and meditation are helpful in lowering high blood pressure. Some people say that listening to music that stimulates your mind for at least half an hour also helps in controlling blood pressure.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure High blood pressure does not have any specific symptoms. That is, it is a hidden enemy. And it can even lead to sudden death.
It is usually known at the time of screening or when you have gone to see a doctor for some other complaint. But a lot of people get headaches from high blood pressure.
This pain is especially common in the back of the head in the morning. In addition, bleeding from the nose, blurred vision, dizziness, etc. are sometimes seen.
These symptoms also depend on how high the pressure is, and not everyone has all of these symptoms.
High blood pressure treatment : –
If the following Ayurvedic remedies do not work, treatment of allopathy should be resorted to.
Although the treatment of allopathy may have side effects, the risk to life may be avoided. Also, take ayurvedic herbs that suit your nature. Not all herbs are suitable for everyone. That is why in Ayurveda many herbs are shown in a single problem. Seek the advice of a trusted physician for medicine that suits you.
To remove greasy-fried, sweet, stale, and volatile substances.
Stop taking jaggery, ghee, sugar, cream, butter, cold drinks, milk products, shrikhand, based, curd, fruit salad, freeze or ice water, pulses other than mug-tower, vegetable ghee.
Going for a walk and exercising at a comfortable distance every morning. Do it if you like yogas. It should not be used as an antidote to high blood pressure. Seek the help of a knowledgeable person.
symptoms of low blood pressure : –
Just pouring cold water on the top of the ditch three times a day lowers blood pressure.
- The high level of potassium in the scaffold keeps blood pressure regular and under control.
- Laughter lowers blood pressure. Always being happy has the benefit of lowering blood pressure.
- Eating oranges lowers high blood pressure.
- Eating garlic, mint, coriander, cumin, pepper, and lingonberry sauce lower blood pressure.
- Drinking one teaspoon of lemon juice mixed with two teaspoons of honey in the morning and evening lowers blood pressure.
- Excessive intake of rice is one of the remedies for high blood pressure. If eating rice is not harmful in any other way, eat more rice than any other food. People who consume more rice rarely have high blood pressure.
- If the blood pressure is too high, it can be brought down immediately by sleeping comfortably in bed, letting go of thoughts, fears, worries, keeping the mind calm, and placing a piece of ice on the stool to normalize the blood pressure.
- Vegetarians are less likely to have high blood pressure. Blood pressure stays low as the amount of potassium in a vegetarian diet is good. This lowers the risk of heart attack and kidney failure.
- If you have high blood pressure by taking a small amount of fenugreek powder with 1-1 teaspoon of water regularly every morning and evening, it remains symmetrical.
- Take 1-1 teaspoon of water in equal quantity daily in the morning and evening to lower the blood pressure.
- If there is no sugar barrier, eating apple marmalade every morning can lower BP. It becomes normal and the memory also becomes brighter. If the marmalade is not good, the apples can be roasted in charcoal or boiled in water. It also improves digestion and helps in high blood pressure.
- Drinking ginger juice and water equally can cure heart disease.
- Drinking carrot juice regularly is beneficial in heart disease.
- In case of heart pain, eating eighteen leaves of Tulsi and two or three black peppers has a magic effect and the pain disappears.
- If there is a pain in the chest, heart, or pelvis, drink 10 to 20 grams of basil juice warmed and applied on the leaves in a bowl to relieve the pain.
- Eating almonds regularly keeps the blood vessels healthy and reduces the risk of heart disease.
One study found that almonds produce a substance that destroys blood toxins. This is why almonds are extremely helpful in lowering blood pressure and improving blood flow.
Meditation in blood pressure
This is an easy way to control blood pressure without medication. Blood pressure is a disease that is difficult to cure with medication. Yoga is a remedy for diseases that cannot be cured by medicine. To cure high blood pressure, just meditate for the last ten minutes daily.
Meditation Leave the body relaxed, be careful not to bend the waist. For this one should get in the habit of sitting in Padmasana.by HEALTH TIPS 4 YOU
Close your eyes and focus on the base area. And concentrate it in one place, leaving the anus open. Also, leave the root of the penis loose.
Doing so will cause the speed of breathing to suddenly become deeper and faster. Then pay attention to the breath. To do this, focus on the nose. Now feel the incoming breath carefully. Stay in this position for at least 20 breaths. Then measure your blood pressure.